May 10, 2006

I Have No Words (Extended Disco Version)

Since it's Finals Fortnight here at my law school, I've been keeping odd hours. When I'm keeping such strange hours, I thank my TiVo for consistently recording the TV shows that have become my electronic Prozac... like Veronica Mars, which aired its season finale tonight. You loyal readers know all about my love of this show, as I've previously sang its praises. In regards to the season finale of Veronica Mars, I can only say the following: HOLY CRAP!!! Those of you who have not been watching the show should be pistol-whipped. This show is amazing, and although the final hour of Season 2 could have been absolutely horrible and campy, the strong performances kept me glued to my TV screen, horrified and mesmerized at the same time. All I can say (without ruining anything for anyone) is that there were MAJOR payoffs all around.

The only crime in Veronica Mars' season finale? We still have NO idea as to whether this show is going to survive the UPN/WB merger. If it doesn't, I'll be so pissed. This show is incredible. I'm not the only one who thinks it, either.

Fellow readers, you need to file this show under "NEED TO BE WATCHING."

5 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 7:55 AM, Blogger David Tellez said...

Oh I know, huh?! Wasnt it good?! And just seeing it last night, gave me confidence that they will continue this show. They just have to. Right? Right?

 
At May 10, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

D.T.: I know! They HAVE to keep airing this show!

Kitrah: Hahahahahahaha! Would an "I told you so" apply here?

 
At May 10, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I loved it. LOVED IT. I laughed, I cried, I held my breath at times.

A smart person I know pointed out that the final exchange between Duncan and Clarence Wiedman implied a pick-up on the CW.

Duncan: CW
Clarence: It's a done deal.

BOOYAH. Rob Thomas told TV Guide Online he sees it as 80% but won't know for sure 'til later this month.

 
At May 11, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger TLG said...

Stephen King [hearts] Veronica Mars too :)

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1176379_3||472578_0_,00.html

 
At May 16, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger bizzle said...

ack! semi-spoiled by comments! Warning next time! Glad to see others like the show. Saving up for a tv marathon of Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars, and ALIAS finale (pay offs there too I hear).

Rob Thomas talked about buying a shower for his office or something and he wouldn't have done that if the show was dead. Here's hopin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home