Feb 22, 2007

OFFICIAL: Hell? It's Frozen Over

Breaking news from TMZ:

K-Fed and Brit's Mom Team Up to Take Kids:

Speaking of the kids, who's taking care of them while their mom rehab-hops and checks into the Hotel Bel-Air? It's none other than Kevin Federline and Britney's mom, Us reports. K-Fed made a call to his own mom, Julie Bleak, on Valentine's Day to ask for help with the kids, and then Lynne Spears, Brit's mom, pitched in to provide round-the-clock care of Sean and Jayden. Bleak, for her part, flew to L.A. on the same day that Spears made her one-day jaunt to Antigua to go to Crossroads Centre. K-Fed is due in court today for an emergency hearing on child custody – who would've believed that he'd end up being the responsible parent?


I haven't addressed it on the blog for while, but WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH BRITNEY SPEARS? I think she's completely lost her damn mind. I'm no expert on Family Law, but if testimony about Britney's partying and rehab-hopping come into the courtroom, I have a feeling she may get schooled in the hearing. I would not be surprised to see K-Fed come out as the custodial parent. Yowza. I NEVER thought I would say this, but suck up your pain and get your head outta your ass, Britney. Your kids come first.

...and yes, I'm turning on you... AGAIN.

(UPDATE: 9:00AM PST-- Wait... she's BACK IN REHAB AGAIN. Check
TMZ for more info.)

6 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Zuska said...

I spent some time in Family Court during my first summer of law school -- it's not "law" per se, but rather "what tends to happen"

If she loses her kids, her chances of getting them back are very, very, very slim.

And I believe she will lose them. Can she ever have a career again, I wonder, if she's known as the one who flipped out and abandoned her kids?

How so very sad that after all of this - where her husband looked the fool and the irresponsible, reckless party - it is now her who is going off the deep end and HIM who is bucking up doing what needs to be done.

 
At February 22, 2007 10:13 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

Thank gawd for TMZ. It has become more important to me than CNN.

 
At February 22, 2007 10:42 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

[sigh]

And this after what I wrote about not caring.

Tsk, tsk.

 
At February 22, 2007 8:49 PM, Blogger angela said...

She has totally messed things up for herself. I see no way in hell which she will come out of family court with custody of those kids.

 
At February 23, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

UNLESS she made an agreement with K-Fed to go back to rehab if he fails to turn up at family court and contest custody... which is what appears to have happened

 
At March 09, 2007 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary on all fronts methinks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home