Feb 6, 2007

Observation

Why is it that I cry like a little girl everytime I watch Joey tell Rachel that he's in love with her on Friends? Is it because I know he's going to get shot down? Is it because I've totally walked in Joey's shoes before (that is, telling someone you're in love with them when you know you're gonna get shot down)? Or is it because I'm impressed with Joey's character development over 8 seasons of Friends?

Nah. I think it's just because I'm a girl. In any case, I'm weepy, dammit.

3 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 6:09 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

My worst is the episode where Monica lights all the candles and proposes to Chandler.

 
At February 07, 2007 10:09 PM, Blogger angela said...

I agree with Law-rah. Monica/Chandler is my "Friends" OTP, haha. :)

 
At February 19, 2007 11:48 PM, Blogger BabyBarista said...

Like the blog. I've added a link on my own which is a fictional diary of a pupil barrister in England. Cross links much appreciated though no worries if not. Best wishes, BabyBarista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home