Feb 1, 2007

Deadpan as an Art Form

(After spending a good amount of time the night before talking about how Bauer is completely wrong for The BLS...)

The BLS: Hey, Kitrah. Would you be mad at me if I ended up taking Bauer back?
Kitrah: Yes.
The BLS: Oh. Because I talked to him yesterday after class and we ended up hooking back up.
Kitrah: (alarmed) WHAT? You got back together with him?!?
The BLS: (laughing) No, but you should see your face right now.

Sometimes it's fun to screw with your friends, you know what I mean?

5 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 11:31 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

I started to write "You can't spell 'evil' without BLS", but that's not true since evil doesn't have a B or an S in it... The it hit me.

You can't spell "evil BS" without BLS.

;)

 
At February 01, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

LOL...so true i-66...so true...

 
At February 03, 2007 1:01 PM, Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

There's no archives section on your blog. What's up with that?

 
At February 06, 2007 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did your friend slap you silly afterwards? ;-)

 
At February 06, 2007 9:50 AM, Blogger the legal bandit said...

like your blog! i'd like to link to your blog on mine (www.caligulawyer.blogspot.com) but i don't know how. i noticed you've done this - can you run me thru how to do it? i don't want to leave my email address in case spammers come thru but can you leave instructions in a comment for me?

thanks!
caligulawyer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home