Jan 24, 2007

Open Letter

To the butt-munch in the Dodge Ram with oversized wheels:

Do you want to know WHY I gave you the finger this morning? It's because you were driving with your lights on bright. At the time in the morning in which you were driving, there was no reason for you to have your lights set THAT high. Combined with the fact that you have oversized wheels on your vehicle, the result was that you had your lights on bright and they were shining DIRECTLY. INTO. MY. EYES. In essence, you were blinding me.

I realize that I could have been more ladylike about the whole thing, but it was 7:10 in the morning and I hadn't enjoyed my morning Frappucino yet. I was amused at your response to my middle finger, however. I always enjoy it when people hang out the driver's side window and shout, "Whhaaattt!?!?"

In any case, to avoid a repeat offense, please be considerate of other drivers on the road and LEAVE YOUR LIGHTS ON DIM WHEN YOU ARE IN TRAFFIC. Butt-munch.

Sincerely,

The BLS (aka The Pissed-Off Brunette in the Compact Car)

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 11:46 AM, Blogger First Year said...

I just noticed you were back... YAY :) I hope things are going well for you now!

For the jerk with the lights, what I always do is reposition my mirror to shine the light right back in their faces. Usually they get the hint and turn their highbeams off.

:)

 
At January 24, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger HMC said...

Lol. You could have blinked your lights at him too.

Cursing at people in the morning...satisfying. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home