Jan 20, 2007

Extended Hiatus

To the three readers that I most likely have left after my hiatus:
I apologize for my long absence from the blog-o-sphere. For lack of better terms, a lot of shit has went down in my life. The fun recaps:

1. Crashed My Car-- Thank gawd for full coverage insurance. I should have the car back by the middle of February. (The accident happened on December 27th-- it's been an amazingly slow turn-around.)

2. Personal Health Issues-- My health has been all out of whack since the beginning of December. Hopefully, I should be back to normal (well, MY normal) soon.

3. The BLS and Bauer= No More-- After about 2 years, The BLS is back on the market. It's a rough transition. I'll get used to it. Date requests can be sent here.

As I've recapped to others, it's been the shittiest two months EVER. I'm SO freakin' ready to put all this behind me. Let the new semester kick some freakin' ass, because I could really use it right now.

10 Comments:

At January 20, 2007 10:01 PM, Blogger angela said...

Welcome back. Hopefully the new year will get better for you as it goes along.

 
At January 20, 2007 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering about you. Sorry to hear about all the sh*t... give us an update when you feel up to it.

 
At January 21, 2007 6:25 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

So this is where you've been. I've been wondering. Here's hoping for better things for you.

I think you may be a little far to date ;)

 
At January 21, 2007 7:51 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

WOW. That really is a bad couple of months. But, they are over now. G'Luck and keep us posted.

 
At January 21, 2007 7:55 AM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

major suckage. i hate when year's start like that. my 2006 started like that -- hit after hit.

the good news -- the year can only get better.

:-)

be well

 
At January 22, 2007 4:46 AM, Blogger Sheila Rambeck said...

Glad you are back; hope things calm down for you.

 
At January 22, 2007 2:47 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

I doubt you've lost many readers after one month. Anyway, how is your pug doing? I just put some new pictures from Walker's first birthday up. I wouldn't normally do what seems to be blantant whoring of my site, but I figured you'd appreciate the pictures if anyone would. They're from his first birthday.

Good to see you back

 
At January 23, 2007 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you again, Hon.

And I'm sorry for all the hard times :-(

We're here if you need us.

 
At January 25, 2007 10:25 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

I appreciate everyone's sentiments. I don't care what they say about folks on the 'Net. You guys ROCK!

 
At January 29, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Sharkbait said...

I was worried! Glad you are back and getting back on track.

You got this...I just know it! :-)

HUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home