Dec 4, 2006

Rambling and Stuff

I'm in the process of writing final drafts for several papers that I have due this upcoming week. Do you think it would go over well if I handed in my Entertainment Law paper, with nothing but 30 pages of "All Work and No Play Makes The BLS a Dull Girl" written on it?

Yeah, I didn't think I'd pass, either. But it would make for a hell of a joke.

Hmmm....


(**NOTE**: For those of you that have been living under a rock and feel that you can get pissy with me for revealing a key part of The Shining, you need to get a life and freakin' grow up already! The movie is 26 years old. The mortatorium on not revealing spoilers has passed, and it's 4:00 in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet today. So just zip it.)

4 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote John MacEnroe, "You can't be serious!" No one actually gave you grief for "spoiling" The Shining, true? That'd be like getting mad at O.J. for letting the cat out of the bag that he murdered his ex-wife.

 
At December 05, 2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

Redrum redrum!

I have found that any semblemce of personality has left my body this exam season. I am dull too.

 
At December 06, 2006 8:07 AM, Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

you want to write my final paper while you are at it?

 
At December 06, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Love it - that has been my away message on AIM all this week..."all work and no play makes the LawNut a dull girl."

And nah, I don't think they would notice. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home