Nov 27, 2006

Overheard at The BLS's Thanksgiving...

The BLS: Man, I am SO tired.
Mother of BLS: You think YOU'RE tired? I just spent the better chunk of this morning boning this ham. And then I followed that up by boning the turkey.
The BLS: ...Did you just say you boned the ham?
Mother of BLS: AND the turkey. (pause) I've had quite a morning.

Family Friend: Husband, I need you to go get the pot NOW.
The BLS: (pause) I think I've been living in College Town too long. You meant "pot" as in "kettle," right?
Family Friend: Oh, we get high.

Bauer: Well, I'm off.
The BLS: And where are you going?
Bauer: I'm off to see the drunken midget and donkey show.
The BLS: AGAIN? You promised me I could go next time!
Mother of BLS: ...I don't understand you crazy kids. What's a donkey show?
Bauer and The BLS: Bye, Mother of BLS! (exit)

...and how was YOUR Thanksgiving?

3 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 6:09 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

I'd say it's just about the right amount of crazy...

The boning termonolgy is classic!

 
At November 30, 2006 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so liking your Mom ;-)

Hope it was a great holiday!

 
At December 01, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger M said...

I prefer to baste my turkey with succulent drippings, but that's just me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home