Nov 1, 2006

Another One Bites The Dust

My favorite celebrity couple since Brad and Jen have separated. I'm so bummed. Reese and Ryan were so private about their relationship that I really thought they had a chance of making it work. He seemed like a devoted husband who was genuinely proud of his wife's successes. (Remember the fierce slap on the back Reese got from Ryan when she won her Golden Globe for Walk the Line?)

Although, given the rumors that Ryan was the one with the wandering eye, I'm beginning to wonder if he got jealous of all the success Reese Witherspoon has been seeing lately. If my memory serves me correctly, HE was the bigger star when they initially hooked up. (They got together on the set of Cruel Intentions... Ryan had just come off of the success of I Know What You Did Last Summer. To my knowledge, Reese was a girl who had made a few movies, but nothing BIG until Legally Blonde.)

Speculations aside, it's still a shame. I would love to see these two make it work.

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Never gave a shit about Brad and Jen, but this one hurt. Reese is 10x the actor he is. ELECTION!!!!

 
At November 01, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

I agree with you there - I think it's because he couldn't handle the fact that she's so talented and he's stuck at home watching the kids.

Clearly, Gavin Rosdale has the right idea - who cares if he hasn't done anything since 1996? He's sitting at home spending all of Gwen's cash and living the life! Sounds good to me!

 
At November 02, 2006 4:11 AM, Blogger HMC said...

This one made me sad too. How can Brittany hold it together with K-Fed and Reese/Ryan not? =(

 
At November 05, 2006 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reese was well known when they met, but not for the goofy teen movies. She had very prestigious credits. He wasn't that long off the soap "One Life to Live."

Go Team Reese!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home