Oct 31, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

I don't care what anyone says about it... Fox's Justice is still my favorite guilty pleasure on TV right now (Although Desperate Housewives is gettin' good! I'm loving the whole new spin on the Susan-Mike-Edie triangle... and don't get me started on how AWESOME it was that Lynette was totally going to kick Nora's ass for coming on to her husband...I think I've decided that while Bree is my favorite, Lynette is the most real character.)

Yeah, the crimes are preposterous and the situations aren't that realistic and they've botched the Rules of Evidence on more than one occasion (I am impressed that they haven't screwed up an objection yet, although said objections are a little more dramatic than they would be in a real courtroom)... but I can't get past the fact that Kerr Smith looks damn fine in a suit. I wouldn't mind meeting up with him in the courtroom.... mee-yow!

Just another blatent male objectification, courtesy of The BLS.

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 11:44 AM, Blogger bizzle said...

This is my guilty pleasure too! And yes, they do make it dramatic with the explanations in the office, but it's oh-so-fun! They do get some rules of evidence right though! And I jump with glee when they do. And how stone-cold is Victor Garber? I love it.

 
At October 31, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Simeon said...

Whatever happened to Ali McBeal? Man, that's still the best "reality" law show in history!

 
At October 31, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Lynette rules.

 
At November 01, 2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Ally got cancelled after it jumped the shark -- they gave Gil brain cancer and gave Ally a kid. I did love that show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home