Oct 27, 2006

Drunken Potty Humor

I was stressed out last night. So I did something I don't normally do when I'm stressed. I got drunk. Fall-flat-on-your-face, can't-make-the-remote-control-work drunk. Anyway, during my drunken stupor, Bauer told me about a game that he and his co-workers play in order to make the work day more interesting:
The rule is this: When you're driving on the road, you look at the model of the car that is in front of you, and you insert the word "anal" in front of it, and you end up with a mix of the following:

Anal Probe
Anal Vibe
Anal Expedition
Anal Wrangler
Anal Focus

It doesn't seem so funny now that I've sobered up, but I was laughing uncontrollably over it last night. I guess it just goes to show you what a mix of booze and stress will do to a law student's sense of humor.

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha

anal hummer
anal benz
anal ranger

 
At October 31, 2006 8:22 AM, Blogger David Tellez said...

Dude...maybe it's because I'm a little drunk, but no, for reals, that is too funn! Anal Taurus...LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home