Sep 28, 2006

Too Many Movies?

I'm a person who likes to pepper my vocabulary with lines from my favorite quotable movies. However, I feel like I may have taken this too far recently, as observed by what's been recently overheard in Casa de BLS & Bauer:

(Scene: The BLS is sitting on the couch, playing her guitar to an instructional DVD)
Bauer: Hey, Stumpy! Are you sure that your little hands are big enough for that guitar?
The BLS: (sarcastically) Ha ha.
Bauer: Seriously, you look like you're really straining there.
The BLS: I'm fine.
Bauer: Are you sure? 'Cause it really looks like you can't reach...
The BLS: Sir, one more outburst from you and I will strangle you with my guitar strap.


(Scene: The BLS is frustrated because she can't get into the courtroom.)
Bauer: You okay?
The BLS: No, I'm frustrated because everytime I get to put on my shiny shoes, my case gets continued.
Bauer: I don't know what's worse. The fact that you referenced that movie in that way, or the fact that I got it right away.

(Scene: The BLS and Bauer are eating dinner.)
The BLS: Hey, would you like some more green beans?
Bauer: No, I think I'm doing okay here.
The BLS: Oh, you know you want some.
Bauer: No, I'm okay. Thanks.
The BLS: (putting the food on his plate) Eat the food!


I think it may be a time for a movie embargo, at least for awhile. Who's coming with me?

1 Comments:

At October 03, 2006 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I practically gave up Carbs. You think I'm gonna give up movies too?

I don't THINK so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home