Sep 11, 2006

Quickly...

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I've been trying to get into the swing of things at school, and it's been keeping me pretty busy. Add in the fact that my brother's dog (that he's had for 14 years) is being put to sleep today PLUS the fact that I'm fighting off a cold and you'll understand that I'm just plain grumpy.

Bauer didn't help, either. I was at home yesterday, crying over the fact that my brother is in so much pain over the loss of his dog (which is the closest thing he has to a child) and Bauer was wondering why I was having such major mood swings. So he asked the most inane (and insensitive) questions he could have: Are you pregnant? (He's lucky I didn't throw my Estates book directly at his head.)

Seriously. I was so angry, it made me think of that old Chris Rock stand-up routine about O.J., where he concluded, "I'm not saying he shoulda killed her... but I understand."

What's new in your neck of the woods?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home