Sep 21, 2006

Overheard at Taco Bell

(Scene: The BLS pulls up to the Taco Bell drive-through in her car. She and Bauer are having a lazy night and want to buy some cheap food for themselves and Spawn of Bauer.)

Taco Bell Employee: Thank you for choosing Taco Bell, may I take your order?
The BLS: Yeah. Could I get a Burrito Supreme, an order of Spanish Rice, a Two Taco Kid's Meal with a Sprite, a large Baja Blast... (trails off)
Taco Bell Employee: ...and then?
The BLS: And then a Spicy Chicken Burrito, an order of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes... (trails off)
Taco Bell Employee: ...and then?
The BLS: And then a large Pepsi.
Taco Bell Employee: ...and then?
The BLS: (catching on) No "and then!"
Taco Bell Employee: ...and then?
The BLS: (laughing) I refuse to play your Taco Bell mind games!
Taco Bell Employee: (laughing) Fine then, I'll have your total at the window.

Frankly, I'm embarrased that I didn't catch on after the first "and then." On occassion, does anyone else feel like they're trapped in a movie? (Image courtesy of www.bongonews.com)

3 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Who the crap wanted the Baja Blast?

 
At September 22, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

That would be Bauer.

 
At September 22, 2006 8:42 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

I'm not sure I can approve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home