Sep 13, 2006

More Conspiracy Theories!

Here's an interesting one I picked up about a week ago, but forgot to blog about: Perez Hilton has reported that Baby Suri (who was recently featured on the cover of Vanity Fair with parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes) has actually been fathered by Katie's ex-boyfriend Chris Klein (of American Pie fame--he's not really doing much else anymore.) Check it for yourself (Hat tip: Perez Hilton)

I'm not saying that I buy into the whole conspiracy thing, but you have to admit that it makes for great gossip. Regardless of who her parents are, Baby Suri is freaking adorable. As much as I'm wary of TomKat, you have to admit that they have a beautiful child.

5 Comments:

At September 14, 2006 4:33 AM, Blogger LawNut said...

She really is a cutie, and I'm not much for kids; but I have to say, when I saw the pics, I thought she was the spitting image of Tom.

 
At September 15, 2006 6:00 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

It's not his baby...but yeah, I'll admit it does make for an interesting rumor...

 
At September 16, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Matt Leinart, I'm pretty sure Chris Klein pledged to be a virgin until marriage.

 
At September 16, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger TLG said...

She is utterly adorable, in that cute asian baby sort of way. I'm SO having trouble believing that that adorable little thing is the offspring of one or both of them.

 
At September 18, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger M said...

You really think she's adorable? hmm, perhaps in an alien sort of way. And if not alien, she does look kinda asian.
Tom Cruise, please come out of the closet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home