Aug 27, 2006

Speechless

The BLS, Older Brother, and Mother of BLS are all sitting around the table playing a game of rummy. Everytime Mother of BLS discards a card, The BLS picks it up. Finally, Mother of BLS gets frustrated:

Mother of BLS: Is there anything that you don't want?
The BLS: (without missing a beat) A raging case of herpes?
Older Brother: (turning purple and beginning to squirm) I can't believe you said that in front of our mother!
The BLS: (laughing) Older Brother, I'm 27 and you're over 30! I can't believe you're such a prude.
Mother of BLS: Really, Older Brother. I've heard the word "herpes" before. It's not like she said something like throbbing cock.
The BLS and Older Brother: .....
Older Brother: I gotta go. (hastily exits the room)
Mother of BLS: What? A cock is a chicken!
The BLS: You are the coolest mother. Ever.
Mother of BLS: Finally catching on, are we? (continues to play rummy)

5 Comments:

At August 27, 2006 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I could NEVER say that in front of my Mom!!! She would probably be somewhat cool with it, but I would be a blithering idiot ;-)

 
At August 27, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Lily Graypure said...

LOL. My mom encourages me to say such things in front of her. But smooth, Ma. Continues to play rummy.

 
At August 27, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

I could have made the herpes joke but there is NO WAY my mom would have retorted with throbbing cock. Just no way. Awesome.

 
At August 27, 2006 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!

 
At August 28, 2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

Oh my gosh. I don't think my mom knows what that means!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home