Aug 28, 2006

Open Letter

To the Recently-Graduated Class of 2006,

As a member of the Class of 2007, I wanted to take the time to drop you a few lines. Due to your unethical ways, you have repeatedly found ways to screw my class over. At the beginning of each year of law school, my class has had to suffer the aftermath of your antics. I was hoping that since you were NOT going to be returning to school this semester that this would not be the case again this year. As I found out, I was wrong. I'm aware that I'm only bitching at a few people in your class, but frankly, I'm tired of paying the price for a couple of people who could care less about ethics. So thank you, Class of 2006, for screwing us over yet again. I look forward to another closed book exam.

Sincerely,

The Bitter Law Student

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

Man, closed book exams are the worst. Maybe you could talk to your teacher in giving y'all another chance. Of course, you may have to up the sex factor a little bit, but then again isnt slut just another term for A-student?

 
At August 29, 2006 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of wish we had closed book exams in law school. Would have made studying for the bar seem easier since that was truly the first "ride without training wheels" experience I had when it came to law exams.

What exactly did the class of 2006 do to make the school go with the closed book format?

 
At August 30, 2006 5:18 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Yeah, I am curious as to what they did too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home