Jul 18, 2006

When it Rains... (The Dance Mix)

I'm at work again when I recieve a frantic call from Bauer. He's frustrated because I haven't been answering my phone and I'm frustrated because I'm trying to crank out another Motion to Dismiss and my phone has been ringing off the hook. Apparently the dishwasher in our apartment is on the fritz. I'm NOT a plumber (and neither is Bauer) but I still don't understand why he's calling me to tell me that the dishwasher isn't working. I told him to call our landlord.

He does, and the landlord sends out a repairman for the dishwasher. The repairman was there all of ten seconds. He took one look at the dishwasher and started laughing. Wanna know why it wasn't working?

THE LOWER TRAY WAS IN BACKWARDS.

I swear, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

This sooo sounds like something I would do.

 
At July 19, 2006 10:19 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

He IS pretty, isn't he? :)

Your boyfriend is pretty, too. But you already knew that. :)

 
At July 27, 2006 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you *have* a dishwasher. I've been living in a dishwasherless house for over two years now. I'm seriously thinking about applying some of my student loan funds to getting a dishwasher installed, since that will Greatly Improve My Chances of Getting Through Law School Without Having My House Taken Over By Dirty Dishes.

Either that, or I need to just switch to paper plates. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home