Jul 25, 2006

The Time Warp

Female Co-Worker and I spent a good part of yesterday morning bonding over a pesky legal brief. This bonding was solidified by an offer to go to lunch, which I took her up on. I'm a pretty agreeable person, so I decided to leave the decision of where to eat lunch up to her. She said, "Oh, I know the BEST place! You're going to love it! We'll fit right in!"

She took me to a little restaurant that I had drove past several times, but never went into. As soon as we set foot in the door, I immediately understood why. We were the youngest people in the restaurant BY AT LEAST 30 YEARS!

But hey, the food was good and I can safely say that Female Co-Worker and I have put a pretty sweet cornerstone on a friendship.

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Is that pic the freakin TIME WARP? That makes me miss college.

 
At July 26, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

So did y'all eat the early bird special and gab about the good ol' days?

 
At July 26, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

Uh, LawMommy... the title of the post is THE TIME WARP. :)

*singing* Let's do the time warp again.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home