Jul 13, 2006

Overheard on The BLS's Phone...

The BLS: Hey, I'm supposed to be yelling at you!
Big Brother: Why?
The BLS: Because Dad's lawyer told me that you're the one holding up the close of Dad's estate.
Big Brother: Ohh.
The BLS: Yeah, some of us are poor law students and don't have the big bucks like you, so you wanna get that taken care of so I can get some financial assistance over here?
Big Brother: OR... you can just let me write you a check every month and we can keep Hated Sister from getting any money for a while.
The BLS: (shocked silence, then hysterical laughter) That was so diabolical! I'm actually jealous that I didn't think of it first.


It's times like these that I think the wrong sibling went to law school.

6 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving sounds fun.

 
At July 14, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Sharkbait said...

Scandalous. That's exactly how it is in my family.

Sounds like a decent idea!

MISS YOU!

 
At July 14, 2006 1:15 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

hahaha brilliant! Though, i haven't been reading long enough to know why hated sister is....hated.

 
At July 14, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger TLG said...

hahhahahaha. That's soooo brilliant.

 
At July 15, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

How evil! How sneaky! How underhanded! Maybe he is a lawyer...

 
At July 17, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Wade said...

Your brother is cool. Trust me on this.

I was worried that you weren't gonna let me comment any more...
luv ya, mean it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home