Jul 26, 2006

Out of the Closet

I just got an e-mail from Marilyn, who filled me in on the latest news regarding Lance Bass. It's important to note at this point that a good part of the time that Marilyn and I spent solidifying our friendship was during 'NSYNC's finest hour, you know, when they were the kings of TRL and when Justin was dating Britney. We both shared a love for the boy band and spent countless hours together, watching various 'NSYNC videos and gabbing about JC, Justin, Lance, Joey, and Chris. I want to even say that Marilyn's cousin even bought her the 'NSYNC game. (Do you still have that, Marilyn? If so, we should sell it on eBay with my Sweet Valley High and Girl Talk board games...in addition to a notorious engagement ring *insert evil laugh*)

I personally think a person's sexual orientation is their business and it shouldn't matter to the general public whether or not a person is gay or straight. I'm torn as to whether or not Lance's sexual orientation would have affected 'NSYNC's popularity or record sales. (I'm actually leaning towards the camp that it may have boosted sales, but that's just me.) Like I've said in similar conversations regarding Clay Aiken, it doesn't really matter to me. But kudos to him for coming out.

4 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Sharkbait said...

I mean really, like we didn't see it coming?

It's sad that he kept it secret for so long. Hopefully like is better for mr nsync.

 
At July 27, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

women kissing other women = hawt

men kissing other men = ewww

 
At July 27, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

He said he just wanted to put a rest to all the rumors...what I wanna know is, what rumors?! I mean, since when was Lance last spotted on the celebrity radar? I'm not one to care about sexual orientation either, but I think he's coming out for all the wrong reasons...

 
At July 27, 2006 11:11 PM, Blogger M said...

You know, I didn't see that one coming. It was completely out of the blue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home