Jul 27, 2006

Celebity Couple Backlash

I'll admit it. I'm a proud subscriber to US Weekly. I adore the magazine and I love how it gives me my celebrity fix. I love that its mindless reading, so I can read it while I'm on the treadmill. Initially, I was amused at the nicknames these magazines bestowed upon celebrity couples to begin with. (Bennifer 2.0 is still my favorite, for those of you that are interested.) However, I'm getting tired of the cutsey nicknames and the constant press these couples are getting. Frankly, it's gotten older than Strom Thurmond. With Brangelina, TomKat, and Spederline running around, I have to ask:



Does anyone else miss the good old days?

5 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Wade said...

Hey BLS, come and play!
I have a contest going on my blog:
http://tinyurl.com/nb2sl

 
At July 27, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger HMC said...

I only miss Brit with Justin. I am not a Team aniston fan. I love Angelina... =)

 
At July 27, 2006 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love US Weekly too, but I agree with you I'm sick of those goofy names. Can't they just provide good trash without it being stupid? ;-)

Off topic, I'm having a bit of a trashy day at my blog. Hehe.

 
At July 27, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

I miss them too! Remember how classy they all looked with their matching/complimentary ensembles...now when we see them it's all t-shirts and jeans...not like the good ol' days...

 
At July 28, 2006 7:11 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Sonny and Cher got back together!

That necrophiliac!

:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home