May 10, 2006

Mary-Kate and Ashley: Antichrists No More

A few years ago, my friends and I used to joke about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen being the Antichrist. During this time (we were right in the middle of the dot-com boom), the common thought was that Bill Gates was the Antichrist, so this statement by my group of friends and I was a little edgy. I mean, think about it. Circa 2000, Mary-Kate and Ashley were 15 and mega-millionaires, not to mention the youngest movie producers in history, with super-successful clothing and doll lines. Given the speculation that they could be billionaires by the time they turned 21, it seemed like they were on a mission to take over the world.

As of today, I have decided to retract that statement. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are NOT the Antichrist. The Antichrist has decided to take over the world by reproducing over and over again (or in his case-- over and over and over and over again.) He's brought terror upon the world in the form of his "music" stylings (which rank me as the second-most popular hit for "Popozoa," by the way...)

Congratulations, K-Fed. You're the new Antichrist.

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 12:35 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

You're so right.
Him breeding a FOURTH time is definitely on my "Signs of the Apocalypse" list.

 
At May 13, 2006 6:31 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Agreed. I simply do not get the attraction. I think he looks dirty and that he needs to be hosed off.

Low rent city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home