May 1, 2006

Five Things

The Anonymous Cog sent me ANOTHER meme that I haven't seen before, so I suppose that I'll be a good sport and participate...

What were you doing ten years ago? I was a junior in high school at this time (like the kids of West Beverly!) and I was probably sitting in Algebra II, dreaming of the day that I would be in law school. Man, was I naive.

What were you doing one year ago? Freaking out about my second round of final examinations. Thanks to the wonderful assistance of The Statesman and Kitrah, I not only made it through all my exams, but did fairly well on them.

Five snacks you enjoy:
-Doritos (Nacho Cheese over Cool Ranch)
-Pepsi (it's not really a snack, but I DO look forward to it every day)
-Sundried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins
-Cheese Fries
-Vanilla Ice Cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics (oh, lord):
"Bye Bye Bye"-- 'NSync
"Til I Find You Again"-- Richard Marx
"Light My Fire" --The Doors
"Since You've Been Gone" --Kelly Clarkson
"Ice Ice Baby"-- Vanilla Ice (and I'm not the only one!)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
-Buy my mom a new house with a huge yard and a maid.
-Travel the world (specifically Egypt, Italy, and France)
-Buy a first edition of "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott-- my favorite book
-Buy myself a house (so I never have do deal with renting apartments again) and install a movie theatre in it.
-Buy a few more Pugs to keep The Pug company.

Five things you like doing:
-Reading
-Writing (not just on blogs, either)
-Spending time with friends and family
-Watching movies
-Playing with The Pug

Five things you would never wear again:
-That New Kids on the Block t-shirt that was all the rage back in the mid to late 90's.
-The 'fro that I sported from 4th grade until 9th grade.
-The Coke-bottle glasses that I had to wear until 10th grade (when I got contacts)
-Slap Bracelets
-Day-Glo Green

Five favorite toys:
- Laptop
- iPod
- TiVo
- GameBoy
- Punching Bag

Standard non-tagging rules apply... lemme know if you decide to participate. :)

5 Comments:

At May 01, 2006 9:42 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Nacho Cheese over Cool Ranch?!

BLS, I don't think I know you anymore.

 
At May 01, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger HMC said...

I think I'm going to do this one. Work has been so busy, all I can do is memes because my brain can't function to write anything coherent.

 
At May 01, 2006 7:39 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

You know the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby? You had a fro' and Coke-bottle glasses? Dude...I am so applauding your bravery and courage for admitting your embarrasing fashion dont's!

 
At May 01, 2006 7:42 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

Plus that whole buying a first edition of Little Woman and buying your mom a house is pretty cool...

 
At May 01, 2006 9:58 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

I just spent 12 hours at the library and I need a little fun distraction before going to bed and starting all over again tomorrow...I think I'll indulge in this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home