May 15, 2006

Finals Can Bite Me

Sorry for the short post. Tests have been killing me. I have to take my Federal Courts test in 45 minutes. When that's over, then I have to prepare for my Constitutional Law exam, which is a 24 hour take-home extravaganza. Following that, I need to haul ass over to Summer City, where I will be starting my job with the State Agency on Monday. (Anonymity sucks-- I wish I could just tell you where I'm going... but I don't wanna get ejected from law school or fired.)

In any case, Finals suck.

4 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger LawNut said...

Good luck BLS! You'll rock those finals!

 
At May 16, 2006 4:34 PM, Blogger TLG said...

Good luck!! Hope all goes well. Have fun with the summer job :)

 
At May 16, 2006 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your finals Sweetie.

 
At May 16, 2006 8:32 PM, Blogger David Tellez said...

Your so wise to know that anything you write on a blog can and will be used against you by anyone of your friends who find it. So yeah. Keep up the anonymity, cuz you never know what kind of trouble you might find yourself in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home