Mar 22, 2006

"...You Can Have a Warm Glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!"

If I could change one thing about law school right now, it would be to eliminate the drama that comes with the release of the Finals schedule and the next semester's class schedule. I'm serious. I'm about ready to shove someone's head through a wall. It's ridiculous.

The tentative Fall Schedule of classes came out a week or so ago. I didn't hear much racket over it... until someone sent around an e-mail and a petition stating that there weren't enough electives on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. So the law school worked to accommodate those concerns. A different schedule was released. MORE people started complaining about various time conflicts. In two days, I think I've seen three different copies of the tenative Fall schedule of classes, not to mention countless e-mails from various students with "concerns" (but in actuality, they're just throwing a hissy fit because they can't get their perfect class schedules.)

Seriously, guys. Don't these people know that it's IMPOSSIBLE to schedule a class at a time when EVERYONE can take it? There are going to be some people that will be unhappy, no matter what is done to accommodate them. I don't understand why the law school doesn't release a final copy of the schedule and say, "Here it is. Suck it up, you whiners." I know they say that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but this is ridiculous!

3 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger M said...

I think law students are the biggest whiners out there, and it's made worse by the fact that we all think we're right, all the time.

 
At March 22, 2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Sharkbait said...

What a headache...is this really what I have to look forward to next year. Friggen A'

 
At March 28, 2006 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawyers-in-training aggressively pursuing their own personal interests. You're suprised?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home