Mar 16, 2006

Open Letter #1

Dear Blogger,

I appreciate that you're trying to fix the problems that are in the system. I think it's great that you're trying to keep a free system at the top of its game. However, I do not believe that MY blog was so full of bugs that you needed to pull it down for TWO DAYS IN A ROW during times when people enjoy looking at it. This sort of maintenance can be done later in the day, or in the evening hours. Please consider my suggestions and address this matter at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

The BLS

P.S. When I said, please address this matter at your earliest convenience, I did not mean "Pull my site down for 36 hours." Sorry for the miscommunication.

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 9:36 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Yea, good luck with that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home