Mar 3, 2006

Buffy, the Skating Slayer

I'm gonna get so much crap for admitting this, but I watched the entire season of Skating With Celebrities. Come on, people! It combined two of my favorite things: figure skating and celebrities! And while I admired the pair of John Zimmerman and Jillian Barberie, I was really rooting for Lloyd Eisler and Kristy Swanson. I was majorly into my figure skating watching days during the 90's, when Lloyd Eisler was one of the names in pairs figure skating. As for Kristy, come on, folks! She's THE original Buffy! Anyway, the finale of the show was on last night, and Kristy and Lloyd won! Woo hoo!

Let the teasing commence.

(INTERESTING SIDENOTE: While I was searching Google to make sure that I spelled everyone's name correctly, I found this article, which basically talks about how Kristy and Lloyd are now dating (I should add that Lloyd was married with a pregnant wife at the time the show was being taped.) Hmm... I guess now I understand the sudden chemistry shift between the two.)

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 8:31 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

[snicker]

Yanno, I don't think Sarah Michelle Gellar is all that hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home