Feb 27, 2006

"...Worst Day of my Life, What do you think?"

Ever have one of those days where you just don't want to get out of bed? Today is one of those days for me. I had to fight to get myself out of bed. I had to fight to get myself out of the apartment and into my car. And for what, you may ask? Apparently, (in order of occurrence), THIS:


1. My Constitutional Law professor implied that I was an android, based on the fact that I look NOTHING like the picture that was taken of me at the beginning of law school. (Yeah, I had chin length hair and blonde highlights when I started law school. Now I have shoulder length hair, with my natural color of black. Android? Nah, just fickle with my hairstyles.)
2. We had a f*****g Pop Quiz in Property this morning. Seriously, folks. This is law school. Our grade depends on our performance on the final. Why give a pop quiz for participation points? Then again, this is from the same professor that made it a point to announce her bowel problems in not one, but TWO classes.
3. My beloved "Vote for Pedro" keychain that The Statesman bought for me almost a year ago broke. If I want another one, I'll have to drive my ass all the way to Preston, ID.

Screw this. I'm going home.

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Men just don't get highlights, (unless they are gay that is ;-))

What a yutz.

 
At February 27, 2006 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a bummer. don't let the man/woman get you down.

in lieu of a new keychain, maybe a 'vote for pedro' tongue barbell would cheer you up?

 
At February 27, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger M said...

That sucks :(. At least you can be more bitter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home