Feb 9, 2006

Oh, My Aching Abs

Good. Lord. I was checking out a few sites today and found this. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kevin Federline is a tool. I don't know WHAT Britney was thinking, y'all.

This DOES make me want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, though.


(UPDATE: While the previous video clip I linked to is funny, you really should check out the original. I don't know which is funnier; watching K-Fed rock out to "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time" or watching K-Fed actually BELIEVE that the piece of crap he plans to release as a single is any good. You be the judge.)

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger M said...

popozao! If you want to see a poetic rendering, check http://www.devilducky.com/media/41218/
Nice blog btw, I just came across it.

 
At February 10, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Wade said...

so BLS, that's funny! the original is the funniest though. Pu-the-Tick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home