Feb 1, 2006

Attack of the DC Blogs

I don't know what it is about Washington, D.C., but I've noticed that there are an extraordinary number of awesome blogs that have originated from our nation's capital. I've been reading Kathryn On... and DC Pussycat Doll basically since my blogging birth. Now I'm in the process of updating my links to include some other noteworthy DC blogs. They include:

Yeah, so I'm... -- read about the life and times of I-66, who admits to knowing all the lyrics of Ice, Ice Baby and somehow only makes himself cooler in doing so.

DC Bachelor-- I've been trolling his site for quite a while. While I don't always agree with what he has to say regarding the dating world, I have to respect him (and give him mad props) for his bluntness. It makes me laugh, and I think his blog would be a good read for some of my male viewers out there (and the female viewers who want to understand men better.)

Through Irish Eyes-- The Captain just bought a Pug. 'Nuff said.

First Date DC-- This is a joint venture of Kathryn and DC Bachelor, where they dish out love advice in a "He says, She says" style.

Enjoy!

7 Comments:

At February 01, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Aw, thanks, BLS!!!

 
At February 01, 2006 11:56 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Well, I understand the urge they have to write. If I had to drive in DC everyday I would document everyday I survived it too. =)

 
At February 01, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

oh you so rock.

 
At February 01, 2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed a notable exception to this list. ;-)

 
At February 01, 2006 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm probably mentioned before but...is that a pic of Christina Ricci? Either way, I don't dig the mile long forehead...

 
At February 02, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Ahem, NY'ers have good blogs too ;-)

 
At February 06, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

A pug who's a pain in the ass...worth is, but a pain in the ass. As a side note, we've invented a game called "Toss the puppy" which I enjoy anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home