Jan 9, 2006

Unlikely Vocabulary Additions

As I've mentioned before, I'm a fan of good AND bad movies. One of those movies which I LOVE that would most likely fall into the "Bad" category is American Pie 2. It's crude, it's raunchy, and it pushes the sexual envelope in every way imaginable... it's a rockin' good time! Anyway, there are a couple scenes in the movie which never cease to crack me up. One of them includes where Jim manages to super-glue himself to... himself. I feel kinda bad for Jason Biggs getting stereotyped over these movies because I thought he was HILAROUS in this scene, especially when the cops tell him to take his hand out of his shorts and put it in the air. His classic response was, "I can't! I'm glued! I'm GLUED! *voice cracking* I'm sorry!"

My other favorite scene in the movie isn't really a scene, but more of an exchange. It's the part where everyone is expecting Stifler's Mom to visit the gang at the beach house, but instead Stifler's annoying little brother comes in and proclaims, "Bitches, bitches, bitches!" The sheer arrogance of the little brother never ceases to make me laugh.

Anyway, I was supposed to meet Spunky Associate at the School Library today to discuss an additional research project about asbestos. As I mainly frequent the Law School now, I don't find myself on the other side of campus too often, which is where the School Library is located. In addition, I NEVER park on the other side of campus, as the Law School is adjacent to the biggest parking lot on campus. Because of this, I don't really have a way of knowing what changes had been made to the parking situation on the other side of campus since I was an undergraduate here. (I could look at the map they publish every year... but who does that?)

So, upon my arrival to My School this morning, I made my way to the place that used to be my usual parking haunt when I was an undergraduate here... only to find that the university had changed it to Reserved parking, and not general parking. My response to this? "Bitches, bitches, bitches...."

I really need to stop watching crappy movies. :)

2 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Guy glues whang to self you stuck on movie! Show picture on brog!
You think of schlong all time woman.

Better you get some Asian meat now!

 
At January 10, 2006 7:45 AM, Blogger FLAMINGO1 said...

Wow, shau lin - not offensive or stereotypical at all.

BLS - I saw your comments on Ranando's Jesus Christ, The Musical so I thought I would stop by.

I am a former bitter law student as are several characters who visit my blog. We rarely talk about the law as it is stiflingly boring even for us...but we feel your pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home