Jan 23, 2006

That is SO Fetch!

I snuck into the law school after hours tonight. It's not as clandestine as it sounds... they have a card swipe which controls some of the doors. If you have access, they let you in. Simple as that. Anyway, I start my new semester tomorrow and realized that I didn't have my Property book, so I drove to the law school to get it. Knowing that the law school was going to be closed, I took careful pains to park next to the door which had the swipe and got into the school... I got my book and went to go out the same door I came in... only to find that the door was LOCKED. There was NO way I was getting out of there. (I even tried hitting the handicapped button that swings the door open automatically-- to no avail.)

I had no choice but to go out another set of doors that was on the other side of the building. That made for a fun walk at midnight. Moral of the story? Go to the law school when the doors are unlocked.

Check.

7 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 1:41 AM, Blogger BadGod said...

BlogSnob is a moron. But you are hot.

 
At January 23, 2006 4:48 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Lol. Where in Law School did you leave your book? Are there lockers like in high school?

Looks like you have a little stalker here. =/

 
At January 23, 2006 4:55 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I used to hate that kind of stuff. It's very scary to walk around a deserted campus at midnight, (jumping at every little sound.) I'm glad you are ok!


I love your blog. Nuff said'.

 
At January 23, 2006 6:03 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

I don't understand why there are doors you can unlock from the outside but not from the inside. What's the point of having the little card swipe to get in when you can't get out?

 
At January 23, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

your tired.....really

 
At January 23, 2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Wade said...

they don't have a crash bar that unlocks the doors in case of emergency? that's like a law somewhere that they have to have that in a public facility...
check with an attorney, there's some kind of law about that...
;)

 
At January 23, 2006 7:59 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

BLS, I don't know if you're in the D.C. area, but since you have a pug as well, I thought I'd pass along that there's some sort of Pug owners gathering in the D.C. area. The breeder mentioned it when I was picking up my puppy, I'll get more information if you're interested in taking your dog to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home