Jan 30, 2006

Dogs are a Scream

When The Pug is hungry, she had this little "thing" that she did where she would scratch at where her food dish sits on the floor. It alerted me that she was scratching to find some food, and therefore, I would feed her.

Now she has this new thing that she does. Instead of scratching at the floor, The Pug has now decided to take manners into her own hands. When she's hungry, she PICKS UP her little stainless steel food dish, CARRIES IT INTO THE KITCHEN, and DROPS IT on the linoleum. This has earned her a new nickname: Snoopy.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Dogs are a scream

6 Comments:

At January 30, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger BigNewsDay said...

My dog will follow us around the house while whinning. Someimes she'll just sit there and bark until you fil her water or food bowls. Aren't dogs wonderful?

 
At January 30, 2006 8:52 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Lol. That reminds me of our dog Twinkie. She used to carry her food dish around with her like it was a toy. She would run up to the top of the stairs and drop "Mr. Bowl" then run and pick him up and start all over again. She liked to sleep with Mr. Bowl and if she wasn't going to finish her meal, she would just carry her dish into the TV room, half full, dropping kibble everywhere. She was a character.

 
At January 30, 2006 8:52 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

so you gonna bang my gavel or what?

:p

 
At January 30, 2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Wade said...

What I do is call home and say, "I'll be home in a half hour. Is there anything I can pick up on the way home?"
If I'm not hungry, I leave out the last sentence.

 
At January 30, 2006 9:22 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

My pug's newest trick, aside from ripping his pen apart if left alone, is to sneak into my room and drag my boxer shorts all over the house. Those or my socks, but they're the only two pieces of clothing he'll attack.

 
At January 31, 2006 6:33 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Aw that is so cute!

At least she is a woman who knows how to get what she wants ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home