Jan 11, 2006

The Death of Team Aniston

So, as LisaB pointed out and People magazine confirmed, Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt's love child. I'm so bummed. I thought that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were the cutest couple EVER and that they would eventually be blessed with sickeningly adorable children. While I have to respect Brad's choosing Angelina (yeah, she's hot), I'm bummed. Bummed because I HAVE a Team Aniston shirt and will now never be able to wear it again!!

Screw that. I'm keeping it for posterity.

6 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 4:56 AM, Blogger HMC said...

I didn't care for Team Aniston myself. I ove Angelina. They're going to have the best looking kid.

 
At January 12, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Keep the shirt for sure. It will be worth big bucks on Ebay at some day. Plus old t-shirts are also fun to wear.

Want to see my "I shot Laura Palmer" t-shirt? Bonus points if you know what tv show it's from...

 
At January 12, 2006 11:25 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

Lisa: TWIN PEAKS, TWIN PEAKS, TWIN PEAKS!!!

HMC: I'm gonna laugh if that kid is ugly. Oh, well... they can afford plastic surgery, I guess.

Kitrah: I know, I know. :)

 
At January 13, 2006 5:55 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Correct! Show Miss BLS her prize ;-)

 
At January 18, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

BlogSnob: Yes, I realize I'm hot. And if you don't find potential at this blog, that's your own opinion. I've been to your blog and I've seen what you classify as "good" blogging. It's a list I don't need to be on, but thanks for dropping by.

 
At January 19, 2006 4:52 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Genius! So simple yet effective! Thank God he let you know, BLS. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home