Jan 18, 2006

Curses, Tagged Again!

Energy Spatula over at Will Work For Favorable Dicta tagged me. I liked the questions that were asked, so I thought it would be fun to answer:

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Freelance Researcher for Law Firm: It's not a bad gig, just a bit monotonous. I like the subject matter, and I LOVE the pay. :)
2. Assistant Manager at Chain Movie Theatre: One of my favorite jobs ever. I got in touch with a side of myself that I hadn't been in touch with (the 16-year old side), I got to develop my leadership and delegation skills, AND I got free movie admissions and movie posters (which has spawned into a pesky habit of collecting movie posters. Those of you that have been in my apartment understand what I'm talking about.)
3. Resident Advisor: Good and bad job. Probably more bad than good. Brian could tell you more about the inner workings of a real life cult... he was on the inside.
4. Counter Person at Ice Cream Stand in Hometown: I worked for my very first bad boss at this job. He liked to make the other girls cry when he was having a bad day. I'm proud to say that I never cracked (in front of him) but saved my tears for when I was driving home from work. Besides that, I became good friends with one of the most popular girls in school and learned how to make the perfect soft-serve ice cream cone. (I can still make them, by the way!)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over (dude, only four?)
1. Erin Brockovich
2. Good Will Hunting
3. Mean Girls
4. Legally Blonde

Four Places You've Lived (I'm not ready to give away where I live just yet, so...)
1. Fairbanks, AK-- I used to spend summers there with my dad. Beautiful area.
2. College Town #1
3. College Town #2/Law School Town
4. Hometown

Four TV Shows You Like to Watch (JUST four?!?!)
1. Veronica Mars
2. Friends
3. Smallville
4. Family Guy
Honorable Mentions: 24 and Lost. I've been watching Lost via Netflix, so I'm not as up to date on the show as I'd like to be, although I'm aware of the plot twists that have been occurring. And, DAMN! is all I can say about them. As for 24, Bauer got me hooked. I blame it all on Bauer. Season 5 opened with a bang, though. If you're not watching, you should be. Just a thought.

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
1. San Francisco, CA-- College Community Service trip in San Fran. LOVED the area and would love to visit again someday.
2. Washington, D.C.-- loved EVERYTHING about D.C. I will be back, hopefully in time for one of Kathryn's Blogger Happy Hours... :)
3. Seattle, WA-- I will probably live in Seattle someday. 'Nuff said.
4. LaCrosse, WI-- Resident Advisor conference. It was effin humid as hell. Fun, but I'll probably never return.

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. Pogo
2. Gmail
3. Internet Movie Database
4. A lot of my favorite blogs (You know who you are... :) )

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Chicken
2. Pizza
3. Chocolate
4. Pasta (No wonder I'm struggling with my weight, y'all... I need to eat a lot more of #1 and cut back on the rest of the list... )

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. Hanging with my Mom in Hometown
2. Seattle, WA
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Las Vegas, NV

Four Albums I Can't Live Without (this is SUPER hard for me due to the invent of iTunes... now I just buy the song I have to have and burn my own CD)
1. Anything by 3 Doors Down
2. Nickelback-- The Long Road AND Silver Side Up
3. Britney Spears-- Greatest Hits (I need SOMETHING to sing along with in the car, people!)
4. 'NSync-- No Strings Attached (Shaddup! Bye Bye Bye is one of my all-time favorite songs to work out or drive to... yeah, I said it. Feel free to poke fun.)

Four People to Tag With the Lists:
I'm omitting this one. If you want to participate, feel free.

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for NOT tagging me ;-)

Fun list, I MIGHT do it sometime!

FYI, I have lived in College Town #1 & 2 as well hehe.

 
At January 19, 2006 8:08 AM, Blogger HMC said...

'NSync. Ow.

I tagged myself and did this one. =)

 
At January 23, 2006 1:18 AM, Blogger Race Bannon said...

Sorry, scanning this profile I'm sure you forgot a movie, right up your alley, 'Jawbreaker' (lol)

 
At January 23, 2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Wade said...

Hey. Thanks buddy for the link. I heart you too, ;)
I'm reluctantly back to the real and internet world.

 
At January 23, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

the movies you chose... um... how old are you? Just curious...

 
At January 26, 2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

van!,

Don't knock the movies. Those are almost defensible choices she has. The godawful musical selection is what's truly suspect here.

Case in point: Nickelback.

Nickelback? NICKELBACK?!?!?!?! The band renowned for releasing songs with ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL instrumentation but whose fans either weren't smart enough to notice or didn't care enough to feel used. The band that's taken cock rock to soaring new heights? Granted, they have a bitching live show but, seriously, Nickelback???

Good lord...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home