Dec 2, 2005

I AM the Dancing Banana!

Okay, so it's Friday afternoon. After an intense couple of days of work... I turned BOTH papers in, BOTH on time, and BOTH substantially longer than the minimum requirements. (One paper had a cap of 10 pages... I wrote 8 full pages. The other paper had a 10-15 page requirement... I wrote 14 full pages.)

In addition, I had received a SECOND job offer this week and had to decide between the two positions today, which I did. I decided to stick with my first job offer, as it is dealing primarily with litigation, which is where my interests lie. The other job would have been fascinating, as it was also with a reputable Government Agency, but I was afraid that it would pigeonhole me into legal academia and administrative work. This girl wants to be in the courtroom, y'all!

But in any case... Hell week is over! I am finished taking classes for the semester, and will begin the daunting task of finals waayyy too soon. But I'm taking a night off and not thinking about that... at least until tomorrow.


Celebration is in order! Bring on the bananas!

5 Comments:

At December 04, 2005 3:29 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Congrats Miss BLS, that is simply awesome on all fronts! Good for you Missy :-)

LOVE the bananas hehe.

 
At December 05, 2005 4:33 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Congratulations on finishing the papers and the job offers!

Which are the disreputable govt agencies..?

 
At December 06, 2005 1:39 PM, Blogger TLG said...

I'm jelous of your done-ness. I still have a week, three projects and three papers. *sniffles*

 
At December 08, 2005 2:19 PM, Blogger TBone said...

kickin'!

 
At December 09, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home