Dec 9, 2005

Crushed

So... those of you that have been surfing this site long enough should know that I have a HUGE celebrity crush on Matt Damon. I've had one since I was 12 and I've always named him as the celebrity I'd most like to meet. (Not just because he's a hottie, people! My favorite movie is Good Will Hunting and I'd love to talk to the person who scripted this beautiful movie.) I just read on the IMDB that not only is he expecting a baby with his girlfriend, but he also JUST GOT MARRIED.

Damn. Another eligible hottie bites the dust.


Aww, cheer up, Superman. Guess who's in the top spot now? (Yes, I'm aware he's also married. But I'm in love with Clark Kent... not the actor that plays him. And he's not with Lois Lane yet.... so just lemme dream!)

5 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 6:17 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I'm right there with ya with my crush on Clive Owen, (who also happens to be married.) It's fun to dream anyway!

Glad to see you blogging again.

P.S. "Good Will Hunting" is an awesome movie!

 
At December 12, 2005 4:53 AM, Blogger HMC said...

Who's Tom Welling married to?

 
At December 12, 2005 7:49 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

The IMDB says that he's married to a woman named Jamie. They have a Pug, which makes him even more perfect in my eyes... :P

I'm assuming "Jamie" is a Hollywood nobody... lucky cow. :P

 
At December 12, 2005 1:27 PM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Hey you, Ally da Pup has entered the blogosphere - check her out ;-)

 
At December 15, 2005 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superman is definitly a looker! Lovin' it. : ) Too bad about Matt. : (
Lovin' the site ANN! Doing good! Looks like you have quite the following already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home