Dec 12, 2005

Call me Grumpy

Finals Checklist:
  1. Federal Tax final= Check. I talked about gross income, taxable income, and tax deductions until I was blue in the face. And then I talked about it some more.
  2. Evidence final= Check. We were told it was going to be a simple, 2 hour test. I was typing frantically for the entire allotted time period of three hours. And I wasn't the only one. I didn't see a single person leave the room I was in during the exam until they called "time." Yeow. Two-hour-exam-my-ass.
  3. Property final= On deck for Wednesday. It doesn't seem like we're covering that much subject matter, which is either AWESOME or it's going to come back and bite me on the ass.
  4. Professional Responsibility final= Lined up for Friday. I'm not so worried about this final. Maybe it's because I've heard that the professor doesn't fail anyone. He just gives you a B-. Bring it on.
  5. Business Organizations final= Scheduled for Monday. THIS is the test that's got me shaking in my boots. Completely closed book. TONS of statutes and rules regarding agency, partnerships, corporations, and LLC's to remember. Three hours. Closed book. TOTALLY screwed.
  6. White Collar Crime final-- I can take this anytime before the end of our fun fortnight of finals. This is a 2 credit class. It was my elective. I already wrote a freakin' paper on this. SO WHY DO WE NEED A FLIPPIN' TEST, TOO?!?

Ooh... someone's grumpy. *looking around* It's me.

Aw, crap.

UPDATE: Property is now in the can. I'm not sure how it went. I guess we'll see in January, when grades come out. :) On the bright side, however, I'm not so grumpy anymore. More later after my Professional Randomness, er, Professional Responsibility test.

5 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 3:01 PM, Blogger TBone said...

Ganbatte. Go forth and kick ass.

 
At December 12, 2005 3:14 PM, Blogger TLG said...

I'm more screwed than you are ;)

 
At December 12, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Well apparently no future need for a career in business organizations and or white collar crime.... KIDDING!

YOU WILL DO GREAT! Give em hell gf.

The Pug does great on her report cards and you will too ;-)

 
At December 13, 2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Wade said...

go big miss ricci!

 
At December 17, 2005 6:41 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

Yay on property, now update us on the rest soon ok?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home