Nov 20, 2005

Bragging Rights

As I noted in my last post, my job offer was hanging next to The Pug's report card from Doggy Daycare. A few of you have asked how The Pug's grades were. In honor of that, I'm going to post The Pug's report card:

Playing Well With Others-- A
Listening to the Wranglers-- A+
Sharing Toys-- A
Going Potty Outside-- A
Singing (I have no idea...)-- A-
Playing Chase-- A+
Napping-- A
Eating Meals-- A
Tug-O-War-- B+
Playing Fetch-- A-
Sleeping at Night-- A
Making New Friends-- A++
Comments: What a sweet little pug! She LOVES everyone and thinks she owns the place (and she does.)

What can I say? My dog is a genius.

5 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 9:02 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

LOL. That's awesome. :P

 
At November 21, 2005 6:13 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I'm delighted to know The Pug received an A in napping, eating meals and making new friends. All the skills she will ever need...

Great dog and what a cutie pie!

 
At November 22, 2005 7:44 AM, Blogger HMC said...

I like that they call themselves dog wranglers. It's so...western. Like a cowboy.

How awesome would it be to get paid to play with dogs everyday?

 
At November 23, 2005 9:27 AM, Blogger Wade said...

He's a genius, AND he has excellent teeth!

 
At November 28, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger TLG said...

SO, are you gunna take him out for an icecream sundae with whipped cream and a cherry? That's what my mom always did when I got good grades :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home