Oct 14, 2005

Tag!

No, not Tag from Friends... although how cool would it be to have him thrown at you? (Classic Rachel quote regarding Tag: Look how pretty!) Hat tip to Brian, who pointed out that I got tagged on TLG's site. I'll be really honest. I'm not sure what this is all about, but I'm thinking that it's pretty cool, so therefore I'm flattered by it. I traced the tag back and saw that it came from celebritysmack.blogspot.com, which is a site that I absolutely love and should probably link. However, I'm a little torqued at TLG, as I wanted to tap the Anonymous Cog. Ohhh, well.....


THE RULES OF THE TAG:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.


And... in Chapter 23, line 5 of The Bitter Law Student's Blog, we find......

I'm of the notion that there is more than enough bitterness about law school to go around.


Oh, and to spread the joy along:

1. Brian (you pointed it out.... gotta smack you for it!)
2. LisaBinDaCity
3. FISHLAMP
4. Wade's World
5. The Ranando Report

IMPORTANT: Please play tag responsibly. The BLS and her subsidiaries are not responsible for skinned knees or hurt feelings. All right... fun distractions aside, I really should get back to Federal Tax now. Rule 104(a)(2)... hawtt!

5 Comments:

At October 14, 2005 11:12 AM, Blogger HMC said...

See, I was cheesed at Tammy for tagging you because I wanted to get you. She hit me and I could only name two other people...

 
At October 14, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger TBone said...

Hmm. I don't have a 23rd post yet. Does that make me immune?

 
At October 15, 2005 1:59 PM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I'm very sorry The BLS but I must decline your kind tag offer. I'm up to my ass in alligators right now and can barely find time to blog! Please do not take it personally as I have declined all tag, memes, from everyone. I don't mean to be a bad sport but there are not enough hours in the day of late...

Have fun!

 
At October 17, 2005 2:30 PM, Blogger TLG said...

Of course, BLS is still responsible for any potential ass-slapping that may occour as a consequence of tagging a friend.

 
At October 17, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

TLG: LMAO. I love it.

LisaB: Don't sweat it! It's just a game, and I'm sure no one will be offended. :)

AA: Iii KNOW! When I saw that my remark about law school and bitterness was the 5th line of my 23rd post, I laughed hysterically. Still true... :)

Fishlamp: Your 23rd post, 5th line didn't seem too bad.... I'm sorry if there was scarrage. :P

HMC: I can see where that would be irksome. :)

Tbone: You better get cracking, then.... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home