Oct 18, 2005

Holy Kryptonite, Superman!

As I mentioned earlier, I've been watching Smallville on DVD. I just finished the third season, and all I want to say is, "HOLY CRAP!!!"

Pete and Lana leave, Clark returns to Krypton, Jonathan is left lying on the ground (presumably dead) in an abandoned cave, Chloe's house blows up (with Chloe in it), and Lex is poisoned and crashes through a glass table?!? And all of this happens within the span of three minutes, timed (beautifully) to the cutting of Lionel Luthor's hair?

Man, if I wasn't staring at the unopened 4th season of Smallville on my living room floor... I'd be really pissed off right about now.

4 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 5:44 AM, Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I love watching DVD's of my favorite shows until I'm in a viewing coma! Gilmore Girls for me is one of my favs...

 
At October 19, 2005 12:38 PM, Blogger HMC said...

I once watched two seasons of MASH straight. I had a TV hang over later. =)

 
At October 21, 2005 7:31 AM, Blogger The BLS said...

Fishy: I haven't felt the West Wing phenomenon, but I had a friend who used to get PISSED when I would call him during the show... must be good! One of these days, I'll check it out.

LisaB: Gilmore Girls, huh? Haven't seen it, but I've heard great things about it. LOVE the new site, btw.

HMC: TV Hangovers... aren't they awesome?

Mo: I feel your pain. Seriously, it was one of the BEST cliffhangers I've ever seen. And had I been watching it as it was airing, I think I would have thrown a BIG temper tantrum. A BIG one.

AA: Okay, seriously. It's too bad you're in the Bay Area...we could be TV buddies. I LOVE Nip/Tuck, too! :P

 
At October 22, 2005 7:52 AM, Blogger HMC said...

HAve you started on season 4 yet? You know it starts off with rampant Clark nakedness. =)

I'm sad I missed the Aquaman episode on Thursday. When is the Batman one going to happen?

Definitely check out Gilmore Girls. I got caught up with that one via the reruns on ABC Family. It's really sweet and cute. I recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home