Aug 4, 2005

Wil Wheaton is pretty funny

All right... I'll admit it. After finding out that my blogging twin was Wil Wheaton, I felt the urge to go check out his site to see what all the fuss was about. What I found there SLAYED me (almost as much as FISHLAMP's laser beam post) and if you're a Simpsons fan, you should roll on over to his site and see what I'm talking about. I've even linked it for you so it's easy. The post name is "51 seconds in the kitchen," and it's pretty amusing.

I better get back to work. You gotta love asbestos. I mean, really. What's not to love? E-mail me and we'll talk about it. :)

2 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why am i a "time wasting" link instead of a "noteworthy blogger"? :p

also, yes... wil rules.

 
At August 09, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

All right, smartie pants... I'll just tweak the category so it doesn't sound so negative. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home