Jul 26, 2005

Interesting discovery...

So I just found out that I don't need to be paying for a year of web-hosting, thanks to Brian and his link to the Anonymous Cog's website. So, thanks! As all I really wanted out of this was a blog, you've managed to save me about $50! Yee-haw! Now, I hope VistaPages is that understanding... I hate it when I have to throw around legal jargon in order to get my way. Legally Blonde, anyone?
Elle: Are you familiar with subject matter jurisdiction? I didn't think so. Due to... habeus corpus, we are assessing canine ownership... rightnow!
Yeah, I realize that I probably butchered that quote, but you get my point. :) Also, I think I've got a pretty sweet Elle Woods motif going on in my blog. Let's see how long it lasts before the pink makes me want to gouge my eyes out. :) Anyway, I should probably get back to work. I know, I know... lame but true.

Although, I can say with some relief that my job is NOT as bad as it could be. As stated earlier, Brian had a link to the Anonymous Cog's blog, and I was horrified (yet still laughing) while reading about his battles with management. It's like Office Space with a nice side of The Stepford Wives, as in corporations all seem to want Stepfords for employees. Hee hee hee... I do NOT have the makings of a corporate lawyer. Must have something to do with reading TONS of documents written by an EVIL corporation that's literally getting away with murder. Of course, as a multi-million dollar corporation, THEY can afford hundreds of lawyers. To all you BitterLawStudent Blog readers out there (you know, both of you) if I end up falling in this trap, it is your duty as a friend to beat the crap out of me. I'll even print out a copy of this post and frame it above my desk for posterity.

Work still awaits. And I'm TOTALLY going to the gym later today. I got some news that was pretty disturbing to me today. (What, more disturbing than my dad being really sick?) Okay, not THAT disturbing, but on the Richter scale of "What the hell?" it was like a 6. Just enough for me to go picture some people's faces on a punching bag as I beat the crap out of it. Ahh... exercise as catharis. Who would have thought I would end up being such a junkie for it? (And don't worry. The "disturbing" topic WILL be discussed later.)

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2005 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the subject of richter scales, did you enjoy that 5.6 last nite? fun stuff.

anyway, welcome to the interweb... 'bout time you showed up. :)

 
At July 26, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger The BLS said...

To quote a little Monica, "Iii KNOW!" Couldn't tell you about the earthquake. I SLEPT through it. Typical... sleeping through all the excitement in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home