Nov 15, 2006

Lamentation

I'm not sure who I pissed off in a past life, but I would love a chance to make everything right again. In the last five days, I have:
  • Had my car broken into and vandalized;
  • Had my wallet stolen (with everything in it-- credit cards, checks, etc.);
  • Chipped a tooth to the extent that the filling is exposed;
  • Mixed up a deadline and had to ask for an extension;
  • Discovered that Fox has placed Justice on hiatus until December 11th, which can only spell early cancellation; and
  • Had numerous fights with Bauer in re: something stupid.

Anyone know of any karma-cleansing rituals I can do here? I don't think I can handle any more bad luck...

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 5:03 AM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

Do you watch "My Name is Earl"?...I'd make a list.

Things'll get better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home